Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm such a sucker for a good love song...

When we were at the movie's last week, this song was playing before the show started, during the commercial thingies.

I came home and found it on YouTube, and thought you all might like to watch the video. It's one of my very fave artists, Willie Nelson, yep, I've been a Willie fan for years, and he's singing with Shawn King, Larry King's wife, who surprisingly, has a good voice. Oh, I love the orange bustier type top she has on, too. The woman isn't young either, 47, I think. She looks amazing.

So give it a watch, it's called I Give, and it's a goodie - Click here -

Watch it all the way to the end, she gives him a kiss, oh he's SO cute!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena