Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Happy 95th Birthday Betty White

NewImage

Who doesn’t love her, she’s adorable, feisty, and just a wee bit naughty.

But she wasn’t always this sweet, cute little old lady and this is a G-rated blog, so I won’t post pictures or even link to them, but if you’re curious about vintage Betty pin-up pictures, just Google “Betty White Nude” and click on images.

They’re pretty tame photos compared to today’s standards, but just thought you all might enjoy a little ‘peek’ at Betty in all her glory in her younger years.  I don’t know how I know this, but I somehow stumbled on this a few years ago and was surprised at what I found.

And why am I sharing this?  Totally clueless,  except it’s a rainy, misty day and I’m just a little bored.  

Ahhhh, Betty, you wild thing, proof positive that you can’t always judge a book by it’s cover.

~ Jan ~ 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena