Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Pioneer Woman's New Product Line

 

Chic

Ree is in Chicago at the Housewares Show. and this is her booth showcasing her new product line.  I’ve pointed arrows at some of my faves.  The Charlie the Cookie jar is a winner, also love the polka dot mixing bowl, the ramekins, just look at the arrows, you will get the idea.

I just bought the cow pitcher in a robin’s egg blue when we were in Franklin, TN. I’m sure there are other goodies in here as well, I need to zoom the image and check it out further. 

Pans

Here is her cookware line.  I’m a fan of the flowered covered casserole top left under the horses.  And I love her cast iron dutch oven with her signature butterfly on the lid.  Oh, the possibilities...

So here’s a first look Pioneer Woman fans, the line is debuting in stores this fall.  I’m sure you all can find a few goodies you like, as well...

Photo Source: Facebook

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this to launch! I just love PW :)

    http://natalyepronio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any information about it, Katie, other than it will be this fall. I would think it would be carried in major department stores, and I'm sure she will have information on her site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend at Walmart corporate mentioned it's going to be at Walmart and reasonably priced. Out around Sept 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wal-Mart here already has some out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just order on walmat.com , knives and glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are her products made in the USA?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Products manufactured in the USA???? I certainly hope so and expecting a great big YES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't it be awesome if they were manufactured in the USA. I haven't received my order yet, but judging from the cheap prices of the line, I'm thinking not. Will probably be China like so many other products.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena