Monday, March 16, 2015

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

NewImage


Thinning brows, just another problem for old(er) women.  I’ve been a fan of Anastasia products for awhile now, and have regularly used their Brow Wiz pictured below.  It’s a great product, a retractable pencil with a spoolie on the other end, it’s worked well for me.  

NewImage

But I do like to try other products so I bought this Dipbrow Pomade ($18) at Ulta even though I was skeptical because it’s kind of a gooey consistency.  It wasn’t love at first try, either and I didn’t cough up the money for their brush/spoolie combo.  I already had a spoolie on the end of my Brow Wiz, and I had a thin angle brush, in other words, I cheaped out!  Well, that other angle brush didn’t work for so well, and after a few tries I was starting to get the knack of using the pomade, so I coughed up another $18 for the darned brush.  So worth it, if you’re going to do this, buy the brush!

 

NewImage

I’ve used it for a few weeks now, and really like it.  The trick is to use it lightly and brush it out with the spoolie after you put it on.  What’s the big attraction?  It fills in your brows really well, looks good and it stays on all day.  I finish it off with Anastasia Clear Gel Brow Gel to keep everything in place, and I’m good to go.

If you think you might be interested, watch this video, this girl explains how to use it perfectly.  The only con I’ve found is that the blonde shade is dark.  I wish it went more toward golden blonde instead of brown, but it doesn’t so I deal with it.  If you try it, just give yourself some time, it’s a bit of a learning curve.  I think I’m making it sound harder than it really is, the trick is to have a light touch.

It’s a good product, I will buy it again, probably not for a really long time, though because you use so little of this it will last forever.  Watch the video, see if it’s for you, it really is a good thing.  ~ Jan

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena