Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Decor Steals Mounted Farmhouse Cow Head has Arrived!!!

Cow Head Wall Mount | Mounted Cow Head | Cow Heads | Farmhouse Style 2

When I bought her, she wasn’t the “Deal of the Day” or an “Extended Steal” - I just Googled “Decor Steals Cow Head” and she popped up.  Now it says “Sold Out”, maybe I got the last one, I think it was just meant to be.  Anyhoo, she came in the mail last night, hubby held her up to the cabinet and even he admitted she was cute.  That was quite an admission, considering he previously thought she was the ugliest thing he had ever seen.  Just wait ’til she has that boxwood wreath around her neck.  And this spring I’m going to deck her out in a forsythia wreath,  I even have an old cowbell that I’ve had for 30+ years to hang on her, if I can just find it.  And of course in the summer, she needs a pair of cat eyed shades.  I have great plans for this little cow.

And just look at the price, it was awesome.  Some lady is selling them on eBay,  she sold one last week for $75, plus $15 shipping.  $52 shipped to my door versus the $90 she got worked for me…. And no, I’m not going to sell her on eBay.  This one is a keeper, I may even cart her off with me to Shady Acres when the time comes...

Now that we have her, the tricky part is yet to come, because LC has to make a hole in the cabinet front.  Eeeks, neither of us are too thrilled about that, but it has to be done.  And her name, I came up with a great one.  Trust me, it’s a goodie.

So check back tomorrow, I’ll unveil my mounted bovine and her name.  

So excited ~ Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena