Monday, August 5, 2013

It's time to surface...

Adele

 
 
I've been missing in action, people are emailing, it's nice to be missed.  I've been on a whirlwind, we went to Ryan and Lindsay's for a few days last week, then Abby  came home with us, and Ryan came last weekend to take her home.  There has been no time to blog, but it was so much fun.
 
Abby is in the car in this picture, singing.  Here's how it went down.
 
They have a video screen that shows the title of songs that are getting ready to play, and little Miss A doesn't miss a trick, as soon as she saw the words she said...
 
Abby:  Grammie, it's Adele's "Rolling in the Deep"
 
Grammie:  It is?  
 
Abby:  Yes, Grammie, it's my very favorite song.  I like it when it gets loud (meaning when it comes to the chorus).
 
Grammie:  Oh, really?
 
Abby:  Yes, it makes me want to dance, Grammie!
 
Then she proceeds to sing along with the song, never missing a word.  And yes I clapped at the end.
 
I must admit, I love this song, too, especially when it gets loud.  The loud part comes at the 1.:34 minute mark on the video.  Such an awesome song, such an awesome little granddaughter...
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena