Thursday, July 25, 2013

I think hubby is channeling Johnny Cash

 

The man has worn nothing but black shirts the entire summer, black shirts and khaki shorts day after day after day after day!   With the exception of the yellow shirt in the photograph from Loretta Lynn's front porch, it's been nothing but black.  I bought him ten new shirts this summer, yes, you guessed it, all black!!!!  I'm pretty sick of black at this point, but that's just the way he's rollin'. 

Maybe he subconsciously thinks he's stuck in "Folsom Prison" with me.  Or maybe he thinks he does indeed have to "Walk The Line."   Ya think?

Oh who knows what he's thinking.  I guess I guess I could be glad he isn't channeling John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.  

🎵 Ah, ha, ha, ha, staying alive, staying alive Ah, ha, ha, ha, staying alive!! 🎵

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena