Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'm in love with Cedar Cove

 

Debbie Macomber s Cedar Cove  Photos | Hallmark Channel

Debbie Macomber s Cedar Cove  Photos | Hallmark Channel 1

 

NewImage

 

I feel like I've been on vacation to the seashore after watching this show.  I want to move there,  today!!!!!  Actually the town is Port Orchard, Washington, and oh what a quaint, wonderful town it is.

Wait until you see the ocean views from her home on the ocean, oh my,  it was spectacular.   Andie MacDowell looks amazing for fifty-five years old, I loved her clothes, she wore lots of pendants and long, flowing scarves, it was just a total visual delight, this show.  Am I gushing?

And if this wasn't enough, her mother on the show has a dog.  They pulled out all the stops, this guy is adorable.

Debbie Macomber s Cedar Cove  Photos | Hallmark Channel 2

And her love interest?  Meh, he's an okay guy, not a total hunk, but not bad.

 

Debbie Macomber s Cedar Cove  Episode Guide | Hallmark Channel

I'm hooked and I can't wait until the next episode.  I had set the dvr to record this, just had a chance to watch it today and it was such a treat.  If you've missed it, you can watch it online.  Yes, I'll give you the link…  

Here it is, the two hour premiere, click here to watch it online.

It will be on every Saturday night, 7pm cst.

See you in Cedar Cove...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena