Monday, April 22, 2013

Don't you just love home delivery….

Photo

The UPS man rings the doorbell with a package, and it's like he's giving you a present.  I simply block out the fact that I paid for what he's delivering and dig into it with gusto.

Photo


Today this Martha Stewart Jadeite Honey Pot arrived.  Yes, I know it's cute, I've had this very one for several years, but the cleaning lady had an oops and the lid got broken.  Martha Stewart's Online Store has been discontinued for a few years now, and her products are liquid gold, but I loved it and had to have another.  Thank goodness for eBay, what would we do without it!

Pricey little devil, but the UPS Man brought it, so it was free.  Um-hmmmm, sure it was.  Tell that to LC...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena