Friday, December 7, 2012

Praline French Toast with Orange Sauce

praline1

This is so good, if you want a new brunch recipe for the holidays, look no further, this one is “da bomb!”  My friend, Barb, gave this to me years ago, it was from a Holly Clegg cookbook.  I made it, and like so many things, it went poof in the night.  I had my Clabber girls over for our weekly card game, and I wanted to make breakfast.  So I called Barb, she gave me the recipe again, mine went poof, remember, and I made it. 

It was so good, I posted it for all of you on Jan CAN Cook.  Don’t let this one get away, ladies, it’s  a keeper.  You can all thank me later.  ~ jan

1 comments:

  1. Jan, I love breakfast/brunch dishes like this and this one sounds like the BEST of all of them! I almost made this last night for this morning but then realized there were only two people to eat it and decided against it....it sounds too tempting to just finish the entire thing off! It's going to be Christmas morning fare instead (there'll be 3 of us then, LOL). Thanks for this awesome recipe!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena