Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh joy, another sign of growing old(er)

epic-nail-art-mario-face

I have ridges on my fingernails, it’s been a problem for awhile now, but they seem to be getting worse, so I Googled it.

I always thought it was hereditary because Daddy had ridges on his nails, but oh no, it couldn’t be that simple.  It seems that your fingernails get ridges because they are wrinkled.

WHAT???? WRINKLED FINGERNAILS??? There is just no hope, we just DO . NOT . GET . A . BREAK about ANYTHING when we get old(er).

Now I have to worry about wrinkles on my fingernails, too.  Oh, just gimme a gun!!!!!

Geezy Pete, what am I going to learn about next.  I think I just need to give up Google, really I do!!!!!!!

And did you read in my Twitter feed about Dave Brubeck dying while on his way to his cardiologist appointment?  (And yes, I know there is a typo, I was posting from my phone and my fingers weren’t cooperating).  But, talk about bad luck!  Well, he was 92, but still…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena