Friday, November 2, 2012

There’s no friends like old friends…

ggg

LC and I went to dinner tonight with friends of mine that I’ve known since grade school, first grade, actually.

They were hysterical, we were laughing so hard it’s a wonder we didn’t get thrown out of the restaurant.  Not only have they not changed over the years, thank goodness, they are still as funny as ever, but now they’re all bawdy as well.

It was such a good time, I recommend everybody reconnecting with childhood friends, I didn’t realize what I was missing.  Those childhood bonds run deep, and it’s nice to come together again after all these years.

Carolyn, Donna, Jeanie Beth, Barbara Jo, and their husbands, too.  I’ve laughed until my stomach aches.  Old(er) friends are such a good time…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena