Saturday, February 25, 2012

If only I would have had a digital camera when I was younger…

easter 016_edited

Clotheslines have to be one of my favorite things.  When the boys were growing up, mine was in the trees, very similar to this pictures, without the pretty aprons.  Oh, how I wish I had pictures of those little boy’s clothes drying on the line, and all of my 80’s clothes flapping in the breeze.

I think if I could go back, that would be one of the things I would change, I would have taken more pictures.  We don’t realize until we grow older how much these memories mean to us. 

And now I take so many pictures, but they are in folders, organized by date on my computer, and backed up on an external harddrive.  I should get them organized but it would be a herculean effort at this point, and it’s just getting worse as time goes by.   I often wonder what will happen to all of these digital photos we all have.  Will anybody want them, will people even know what the pictures are years from now?  Probably not, but it’s so easy to take hundreds of shots in a single afternoon, and I hate to erase anything, even the blurry ones.  I seriously need to get a handle on this, maybe this summer when it’s hot and the outside isn’t beckoning me.  Maybe…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena