Sunday, January 22, 2012

What I’ve been up to this weekend…

Deanna and John came to visit this weekend, we antique shopped yesterday, they found treasures, and went home with a car stuffed full, including a crystal chandelier for their bedroom.

Abby decided that she wanted to talk a lot to Grammie this afternoon.  We had multiple phone calls with her telling me her opinion about a lot of things.  For some reason she seemed to enjoy me singing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to her and wanted me to sing it again and again.  This all started because she was looking at the moon and saying it was “too high,” meaning that she couldn’t reach up and touch it. 

She has a bit of a cold, and tells her parents that her nose is crying.  Smile

I made yummy corn chowder yesterday and posted the recipe on Jan CAN Cook.  And now it’s back to quiet evenings, dogs, a warm fire, and lots of wonderful family memories.  Life is good this Sunday evening, I hope you all had a great weekend as well…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena