Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan's finds of the week....

I think it's time for something new on The Dish, every Sunday, new finds for all of you.  If anybody has anything they would like to share,  please let me know.  My friend Barb told me this week about a site called 1 Sale a Day, Daily Deal everything on the cheap.  Just click on the categories in the left side of the page - wireless, watches, family, jewelry - everything is drastically reduced.  She was watching Nate Berkus and he was talking about it.

My new food find of the week is Yoplait Boston Cream Pie, now with an added 20 daily value of calcium and vitamin D.  This flavor has been around for awhile, I just never got onboard with it until recently and it's yummy!   You just can't beat Yoplait Yogurts, and the flavors just keep getting better. These days yogurt tastes more like pudding than yogurt, the sour taste is gone, it's just wonderful.

I have it with a cup of Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee coffee in the afternoon and I'm satisfied for hours.

Yoplait Parfait Delights are my very favorites, but this Boston Cream Pie is a nice change.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena