Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Five things I love about McDonald's


I'm serious here, Mickey D is always getting bad press, but there are healthy options, and they're good, too!

  1. Their new oatmeal offering - it's amazing, full of great fruit, creamy, hot and it's only $2.00
  2. Fruit and Yogurt Parfait, great for an afternoon snack
  3. Senior coffee, yes, senior coffee - 55 cents and it tastes awesome.
  4. Grilled chicken sandwich, real chicken breast, not processed
  5. Fish Sandwich, okay, so it's not healthy, and it's probably made of parts of fish you don't want to know about, but I love it, Deanna does, too!

See, I did it, five things that are good and only one that is unhealthy.  Don't even think about going there with the coffee, I think of caffeine as a food group, it gets this old girl up and running, and anything that gets me going I consider healthy.   And I didn't even mention the fresh apple slices with caramel dip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena