Friday, April 30, 2010

Hubby thinks I’m really losing it this time…

I was showering yesterday morning, sitting on my shower bench, using my handheld sprayer, and Mollie, as always, was sitting right in front of me.  I looked at her, she looked pretty scruffy, so I just scooped her up, plopped her in my lap and gave her a bath with me.

She’s so easy going, she could care less that she was in the shower with me, she just laid in my lap and let me drown her.

It wasn’t like I was sitting in bathwater with her, it was actually pretty efficient.  But when you repeat it, it does sound rather strange.  I told Marti about it today, and she got this really odd look on her face and then started laughing.  Hubby just thinks I’m demented, but hey it worked for Mollie, it worked for me, we both got clean.  And Maggie, she was off snoozing in LC'’s chair, or I would have put her in there, too.

Like John always says, “Mom’s the crazy cat woman…. with dogs!!! “

1 comments:

  1. I understand this completely! I am a crazy cat mom with cats!!! My curious baby decided he wanted to know what I was doing in the tub when he was a baby and I decided why not give him a bath with me. I had bathed him in the sink---surely he would be happier if I was holding him. Moral of the story--Never give your cat a bath in the tub while you're naked!!!! I had bandaids in some mightly funny places! You are not alone, girlfriend, pets and foolishness go hand in hand. Your silly frind----
    M

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena