Friday, January 1, 2010

Top five highlights of 2009

I’m not normally a fan of reflecting over back over the past year, but there were milestones this year worth mentioning again.

  1. Well, the biggie of course was the birth of my Grandaughter.  Abby was born October 8th, and we are all gaga over her. She’s now eleven pounds of wiggling, smiling , sweet smelling baby.  What sunshine she has brought into our lives.
  2. I had a lifestyle change, I really did change the way I eat this  year.  I follow the 80/20 rule, eat healthy almost all of the time, and it’s working.
  3. I’ve dropped 26 lbs. since last April, and I’m keeping it off.  MAJOR MILESTONE…
  4. I stepped back from the computer a bit.  I realized I was too immersed in it, and I’ve taken a break.  I spent more time outdoors this summer than I have in years, I read a lot, I’m focused on different things for a change.
  5. I can’t let this year pass without mentioning my ongoing love affair with the fur kidz.  Maggie and Molly are always a highlight of my life.  They make me laugh every single day, and there is nothing I enjoy more than having their little furry Yorkie bodies cuddled up next to me.  If you don’t have a dog, you’re missing out on one of life’s greatest pleasures. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena