Friday, December 11, 2009

Update…

Carlene just emailed me to ask, “why no blogging?”  Just like the rest of you, I’ve been super busy.  I did redo the header, that other one was pretty lame, so I got up this morning at 4am, redid the header and got the link up for the holiday recipes.

If you’re new to the blog, this recipe collection is another goodie.  All my friends tried and true favorites. 

Baby Abby is just doing great.  She’s smiling now and trying to laugh, we’re going to visit for a couple of days next week.  It’s just so hard to stay away from her.

Check out my Christmas recipes, if you’re looking for something new to try this year.  I’ll be back, soon.  I’m starting to get a handle on things.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena