Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods is such a douchebag…

Lori, over at Pugsplace nailed it today on her blog post about Tiger Woods, calling him a sleazy little a man-whore.  He is such a creep.  Drudge is reporting that a divorce would cost him $300 million dollars, the most expensive in history.  If I were his wife, I would take the money and run as fast as I could.

LC and I were having lunch today at my favorite chinese restaurant, discussing it, and I was telling him that I hope she beat the hell outta him with that golf club.  He kind of laughed when I said it, but I got him to admit that he agreed with me.

Women are coming out of the woodwork about affairs with him.  TMZ has an audio tape of him telling a woman to erase all her cellphone messages.  His poor wife, kids or no kids, how can she ever trust him?  She will always wonder when he’s on tour what he’s up to, or she’ll follow him around like a groupie trying to keep him in line.  He’s sorry for his transgressions, yeah sure thing he is, the only thing he’s sorry about is that he got caught with his hand in the nookie jar! What a jerk.  Boy, he sure had a lot of people fooled, didn’t he. 

Men Schmen, what fools they are.  They ruin their reputations and destroy their families, all for a tawdry piece of ass…

1 comments:

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena