Sunday, October 25, 2009

First video I’ve posted in like, FOREVER…

I used to post videos all the time, until the software program I used was discontinued, and somehow never got back to it until now.  I was playing with ivideo on my Mac, and realized it was a no brainer, I could make the video and instantly upload it to Viddler.

I must be bat shit crazy to post my face on the same page as Kandee, but what the heck, I’m old now, I really don’t care, and you already know I’m a ditz.  Maybe I’ll do more of these again, now that I realize how easy it is….

Oh, I’m saying moisturizer in the video, it’s not moisturizer, I meant to say facial cleanser.  duh, jan…

The day and night creams were both $5.00, the facial cleanser was $2.99, I bought a 3-pack of Pearl & Shine Lip Care tubes for $1.69, and I also bought something called Wrinkle Remodeler with Collagen, which I have no idea what it is, I haven’t opened it yet, but there was only one, so I figured it must be good or they wouldn’t be sold out.  Makes perfect sense to me…
 

1 comments:

  1. Jan you are just cute as a button! And I LOVE your southern belle accent ;) Glad you are liking the urban decay primer potion too, it's a must have for anyone with oily eyelids like me.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena