Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ta tas and tattoos…. at 64!

When I get older, losing my hair,
Many years from now,
Will you still be sending me a Valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

It’s a catchy little tune, we can all identify with, but I wonder if many of these thirty something year old women aren’t going to look  really silly when they’re sixty-four.

I saw a cute little thing today, putting groceries in her trunk, exposing her backside complete with tribal tattoos.  Those tattoos don’t look so great now, what in the hell will they look like when her skin starts to sag?

And implants?  OMG, can you imagine a sixty-four,  make that seventy-four year old, whose body has gone so far south it’s in Cuba with perky t*ts?  Will that be cute?  Will they want to show all that firm cleavage, sandwiched  between crepey skin and age spots? Oh, but they aren’t going to look old, ever.  They are going to eat right, smother their skin with exotic lotions and potions  and exercise themselves silly and age won’t happen to them.  They will always look as good as they do now.   Rightey-roo.  Umm, hmmmm, sure thing…

We all know what’s coming down the pike, I guess all these women are living in the moment, did we do that at their age???  I’m sure we did…

It’s a shame I won’t be around to see them in their golden years…  Of course when they are sixty, we’ll be approachig ninety.  Forget them, can you imagine what we will look like if we are still alive???  Well at least we don’t have implants and tattoos to deal with.  Well, most of us won’t anyway…

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually looking forward to living to 90...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to living to 100...and I'm still planning my tattoo, LOL. It used to be one of my parrots; now, probably paw prints. Where? That's the big question. Oh...and the fact that dh told me YEARS ago he'd divorce me if I got a tattoo (where's an icon of a woman sitting, filing her nails?)....I guess I'll have to remind him of that after I get it, ROFL.
    Wish I could find that hilarious email from someone awhile back with pics of tramp stamps when girls got them at their nubile age and then when they were old ladies...so, so funny (but I'm sure, so true!).

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena