Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I’m on a roll…

Now that I’ve revamped Jan Can Cook, it’s time to give Eating Right a new look, even though the old one is great, it doesn’t flow with the new magazine theme.  Don’t rush over there, nothing done yet, but it’s next on my to-do list.

I also had plans to put a live webcam on the birdfeeder, yes I know, bor-ing, but hey, I have heavy bird traffic in Heavensville, some people might like it.  But unless I come up with a workaround it isn’t going to happen, as the screens are in the window permanently, and who wants to look at the birdfeeder thru a screen.

The girls look pretty spiffy in their new haircuts, but I don’t like the way she didn’t trim their faces, not at all, so I’m going to take the scissors to them myselves.  What do I expect for $80 anyway.  Eighty dollars, that’s a lot of money for two little dogs.  Same price for an english sheep dog, go figure.  Obviously, they don’t groom by the pound…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena