Monday, October 13, 2008

It’s fall, think pumpkin, specifically pumpkin bread…

My friend, Barb, gave me a wonderful pumpkin bread a few years ago.  I posted it in my Thanksgiving recipes, and many of you have written to tell me how good it is.

Lindsay loves it, she makes it often, gives it for gifts, she made it for us this weekend.  If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out on a great recipe, ladies – it’s made with instant Jello Coconut Pudding, it’s really moist and just wonderful.

CLICK here if you want to check it out.

~jan

1 comments:

  1. Jan, this sounds wonderful! I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, but dh is and it sounds like fantasic and impressive overnight guest food :)! I'm making it TODAY and sticking it in the freezer for later on. Thanks for such great recipes~ you're a GEM!!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena