Monday, June 23, 2008

Those brain cells are dying by the minute....

I'm sitting here this morning, going thru my little morning routine on the computer, the M&M's are fed, Maggie is sleeping on the computer desk, Mollie is in my lap.

I've got the smooth jazz on, I've been doing all kinds of stuff online, looked outside, not understanding how it could be so dark with the sun shining.

Duh
, I've got on my sunglass readers. Oh yeah, yours truly picked up some reading glasses, sunglass style a few weeks ago when Hooterville was visiting. We love to go to Dollar Tree, I bought several pairs, yeah, yeah, I know they were just a buck and you can't buy anything for a dollar, but I got caught up in the moment, and hey, actually they work great.

But I had never really worn them, I mean why would you need reader sunglasses anyway, unless you were reading outside. I just stuck them in my little cubbie at the kitchen desk and forgot about them. Well, until this morning and I couldn'd find any glasses, saw these and put them on my face, not realizing what they were.

So here I sit, Ditzy Dora, working on computer stuff in the dark, and yes I still have them on. I couldn't see to type this without them.

Oh, if I only had a brain, what would I do, what would I do??????

1 comments:

  1. what would you do?? well for one thing you would get yourself a laptop (if you don't already have one) and drag it and your reader's outside on that lovely patio and hang out on the computer and use those readers in the sun... no point letting that bargain go to waste!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena