Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Once again, Hooterville is on the cutting edge....

Hot damn, Hooterville did it again. She always scouts out the good stuff for us. I think I'm going to make her our roving reporter here on The Dish.

She instant messaged me first thing, telling me that Starbucks, starting tomorrow, is going to be offering free Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi - finally!!! I've wanted this to happen forever. Panera Bread has had it for eons, but it's across town, and I never go there alone, but I'll be down at The Bucks with lappie and Mags in her Sherpa Carrier, listening to their smooth jazz, sipping a cuppa and surfin' the net ASAP. I'll be blogging from Starbucks, gang. Whoohoo!!!! Both Thumbs Up

There are just a couple of little glitches, nothing biggie. You have to have a registered Starbucks card to use their Wi-Fi, and you can only use it for two hours per day. I called them and asked them what a registered Starbucks card is, it's just a gift card! So you buy yourself a gift card, and then I'm guessing you will use the numbers on the back and enter info so they know you are "legimate" and presto, you're online.Celebrating

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena