Thursday, June 5, 2008

My new Blackberry Curve...

Trying to learn to use a Blackberry when you are used to a regular cellphone is equivalent to switching from a PC to a MAC. Egads, ladies, it's a learning curve for sure...

I've had quite a day, couldn't get the darned thing to quit vibrating, I took Maggie for her bloodwork this morning, it was just humming it's little heart out, I finally stuffed it in my purse so I didn't have to deal with it, and it took a call to a service rep to figure out where in the profile that information was to change the setting. Totally confusing...

Dr. Wagner assures me that this surgery isn't as bad as having her spayed. I feel better after talking to her, but I'm still all teary eyed at the thought of her having to go thru this.

And that's my Thursday. I still have some updating to do on The Dish, no time to do it. It's hot in Heavensville, in the 90's and humid now, summer has arrived...

1 comments:

  1. wow! a whole new look on your blog. it is fantastic! no no no...the PC to MAC is easy..it's the MAC to PC which would be torture. i know you will get the
    hang of that thing soon and once you do there ain't no topping you! i'm soooo glad you feel a weesy bit better after seeing the vet. it will all be alright.
    XOXOXOX i have lot's yet to explore here on your shiny new site :)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena