Sunday, March 2, 2008

This is what you eat when you have a cold.....



Yep, that's homemade chicken soup. And homemade noodles. It's so easy, it's Mother's noodle recipe and it just takes a few minutes to make homemade noodles, really it does.

Everybody should make noodles at least once in their lifetime. I'll tell you all how to make this great soup, but not tonight. I'm outta here tonight, but I will share Mother's family favorite recipe with you. In fact, I'll scrap a page using it. So if you are out and about this week, stop by Linens 'n Things or Kohls or a Kitchen shop, pick yourself up a noodle cutter, and you'll be all set. You can do it without the cutter, but it sure simplifies the process.

Stay tuned, I'll do this later in the week after we get back from Versailles....

1 comments:

  1. oh. i'm afraid my noodle cutter might be toxic since the last time i remember using it i was squishing up fimo clay....but i bet i could put that dang thing in the dishwasher...
    yum i can smell that soup from here..

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena