Monday, March 3, 2008

Still sick.....

Poor pitiful me... We are in Versailles today, despite the fact that poor hubby practically had to pack and dress me to get me going this morning. Seriously, I think I had way too much of that blasted cough syrup - I coughed all night, sleeping propped up on two pillows with a neck pillow to try and stop the coughing. How much fun was that. I kept coughing and swigging all night, so by this morning I was a zombie. We stopped for breakfast and then I slept the whole trip, no doubt drooling and snoring in an attempt to breathe...

Oh the joys of middle age...

The house is wonderful, the boxes are many, everybody worked all day trying to bring some order to the kitchen while the M&M's and I snoozed on the sofa. It is a very nice place to be sick, and did I mention that the creek is AMAZING. I've felt too bad to even take pictures. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.... Here's to hopin...

1 comments:

  1. again i had written you a really long paragraph of really, really deep stuff and i made the wrong key stroke and pouff! it went up in smoke. what i was saying was that i would be looking forward to having your camera in hand and photos of that lovely creek.. and i was going on and on about other things that i cannot now recall. suffice it to say i am excited to see and have a virtual experience of your dilly's new home!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena