Saturday, February 16, 2008

Can anything else go wrong this morning?

Jeez Louise, it's gonna be one of those days I'm afraid. I got up this morning to dirty dishes in the sink. Something I absolutely DETEST! But it was late last night, I was tired, so I left my favorite cherry red Chantal roaster in the sink to soak. I turned on the light, took a deep breath and started washing it. WHAT??? there is a chip on one of the handles. OH NO, I haven't used it very much yet and it has a chip. *sigh* Okay, so it's on to breakfast. I get out the skillet, make hubby a healthy turkey patty, which I always season highly with Creole Seasoning to give it flavor. So I shake that seasoning on liberally, WHAT??? I seasoned it with Taco Seasoning. Grrrr, so I rinse it in the sink put it back in the skillet where i proceed to BURN IT... I get out the eggs, somehow manage to drop and break two of them on my kitchen counter, I clean up that mess, get more eggs out of the fridge, and meanwhile, of course, I'm BURNING the toast...

Okay, I'll make myself coffee.. Hubby was home yesterday, he hustled me out of the house pronto yesterday morning, I forgot all about the dirty coffee pot. **ROAR** so now I have to wash the coffee pot, and by now I'm so frazzled that I swear to god, I almost poured yesterday's coffee out of the carafe back in the cylinder to brew instead of fresh water. I did manage to catch myself before I did that. And it's only 9:30... What will the day bring? I really don't want to know at this point...

Meanwhile, Munchie is crying to go outside and go potty, and so I let Munchie out and now Maggie is running laps around the living room sofa, just pouring on the steam - - she's barking up a storm with her fur just flying. Ahhhh, my first smile of the day... I scoop her up for a much needed cuddle...

And on with the show....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena