Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm having such a good time....

It's winter, I'm all tucked in with hubby and my sweet little M&M's, the fireplace is warming the sun room, it's spitting snow outside, and I'm scrapping. I've been working a lot in my recipe sections, redoing my individual indexes, and today I scrapped the recipe for the Cranberry Bliss Bars that Lindsay loves so much. It turned out pretty cute, so click on my Bars & Cookies Index, then click on the Cranberry Bliss Bars, and give it a look... Oh, that great butterscotch brownie recipe is right there, too. A lot more coming soon, I'm really enjoying this. ~ jan

Here's the CLICK...

If you haven't visited Milly Scraps, you can access the entire site HERE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena