Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What I'm up to today...


Don't these look YUMMY????

SURPRISE, they're a Weight Watcher Recipe - only 2 points per muffin, for those non-weight watcher people, that's approximately 100 calories. Not bad, huh.

You can access the recipe on the Eating Right Board...

Here's the link - CLICK HERE -


I needed to do something healthy after my little binge yesterday. So I'm putting a chicken in the oven to roast and making these muffins.

Now, back to that binge... I made Butterscotch Brownies for Jean for her birthday, and then last night LC had a meeting at the house, so I made them again. They are SO easy, SO simple, SO FAT LADEN!!!! AND, of course I got into them and ate TWO!!! But, seriously, these brownies are the absolute best brownies that you will EVER taste.

I've had so many people just go gaga over them, and they are so simple to make, it's almost embarrassing. The butterscotch flavor comes from brown sugar and butter, not from those icky, artifical tasting butterscotch bits. So, if you want a goodie, it's on Milly Scraps, but here's the link for you - CLICK HERE! I also posted the chocolate version, on the left side of the page, but they aren't nearly as good as the butterscotch ones.

And, I'm continuing to work on the Thanksgiving Goodies page - gotta get that one rolling this week. It's a blustery, sunny day in Heavensville, the M&M's are by my side, hubby is going to work, I'm listening to smooth jazz and working on those pages.... Life is good...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena