Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another one of my favorite things...

This old jar has held a LOT of goodies over the years. I change it with the seasons, and I'm getting ready to put Little Debbie Christmas Trees in it for the Christmas season. Hey, don't turn up your nose, Little Debbie Christmas Tree's are adorable...

Veronica had a jar like this in her kitchen, and I always admired it, so a few years ago, she gave me one. The lid was on loan from her until I could find a lid myself, but since possession is nine-tenths of the law, I still have it. I never found one as pretty as her green one.

If you look closely, you will see flour on the front. That's flour from my birthday cake. ( note the mixer cord in the picture). John whipped me up an Angel Food Cake Sunday morning, and dear son of mine made a bit of a mess. It was so special, I couldn't clean it off.

Yeah, right Jan, you were just too LAZY to clean it off. No, really, I didn't even notice it until I started to take the picture, and then I was like, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm such a sucker for my family.... And Veronica..... Well, she IS family to me... And she's NOT getting her green lid back, either....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena