Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This is why I love T. J. Maxx...


I found these plates and bowls a couple of weeks ago, I got six plates, six bowls for $44, including tax. Is this a great deal or what???? The oversized square plates are wonderful, I'm going to take them for a spin this weekend when Ry and Linds come home.

I used to think sunflowers were summer, but that's not necessarily so, I see them used often in fall displays. Love that price!!!!

Yeah, yeah, I know it's a lot of stuff on the table and the sideboard groaning board, I'm a nester, remember? It's the bounty of fall, works for me..... *wink*

1 comments:

  1. LMAO at the header image on this page. That suit is so appropriate for Leddy! One of your best EVER

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena