Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Planning Ahead...

Ya know, after I blogged last week about Daisy Joy, it got me to thinking. Since my ENTIRE family hates the idea of me being Nana Sugar when I have grandchildren someday, even though I just adore the sound of Nana Sugar, they are giving me wayyy too much grief about it, and there are lots of Mimi's, Gigi's, and Nana's around, not to mention the timeless Grandma *yawn* - so when the kids were here last weekend I asked them why I couldn't be called Daisy when I'm a Grandma. Oh, you should see the eyes roll on that one... But why not, think about it, it's my very favorite name, it's quirky, it's different, easy to pronounce, doesn't sound like an old fuddy-duddy name, yeah, I like the sound of it. They say Nana Sugar is totally redneck, but Daisy isn't.

Why can't I be Daisy???? It would definitely work for me....

Can't ya just see some little kid asking my grandchild why they call me Daisy???? It's a happy name, Daisy... I could draw a single stemmed Daisy next to my signature on their birthday cards, preferably a pale pink one with a butter yellow center, how distinctive would THAT be??? Thinking, always thinking.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena