Saturday, September 29, 2007

The newest Demi Moore/Ashton Kucher type romance...

I read yesterday that ET has a new boyfriend, but hadn't seen a picture of them.

Okay, so here they are, and I'll admit, since I'm sometimes too outspoken for my own good, that my eyes widened when I saw this picture. Good for her, though, I hope this guy is as wonderful as she thinks he is.

Just when we all thought she was on her deathbed, she shows up with a younger black man on her arm by her chair... Cmon' don't you dare gasp, you are all thinking the same thing, I just blurt out what I think while you are all more discreet...

I just don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this 47 year old, virile man. She was dating Rod Steger before he died, and he was a bloated, balding old fart. This guy is quite the hunk.

You have to admit, this woman has had quite the life. If she marries this man, it will be hubby #9. Just shows you are never too old to fall in love.

Kind of gives us all hope, doesn't it???

Here is the post if you want to read about it, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena