Monday, June 4, 2007

Oh my.....

pro·cras·ti·nate
Pronunciation: pr&-'kras-t&-"nAt, prO-
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -nat·ed; -nat·ing
Etymology: Latin procrastinatus, past participle of procrastinare, from pro- forward + crastinus of tomorrow, from cras tomorrow
transitive verb : to put off intentionally and habitually
intransitive verb : to put off intentionally the doing of something that should be done


I need to clean my closet really bad, and my jewelry is outta control. I need to go thru my jewelry drawers, and sort and organize and what do I do instead? I scoop up Mags, go for a ride on Milly, trying to scout out the family of foxes that has moved into a hole at the top of the rocks that face Trisher's condo. And did I see them? Of course not, those foxes aren't going to be out midday, but it's a good excuse not to clean that closet and organize that jewelry.

But it's SUCH a glorious day in Heavensville, 74 degrees, blue skies, no humidity. Yeah, Ma, it's easy livin' today for sure.... She so enjoyed days like this. In her heyday, she would have been right on that golf cart with me, scouting out those foxes. Good memories...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena