Sunday, March 18, 2007

In my next life...

I've got it all figured out. If I can't live on a horse farm in Virginia and breed Yorkies, then I'm going to do this.... Now, before you think I've gone totally bat shit crazy ya'll, which in all probablility I have, and just don't realize it, this is what I want to do in my next life.

Well, first of all, you all must realize what a fixation I have with bread and yeast. I simply ADORE, ADORE, ADORE, the smell of bread rising. And this morning, when LC and I were out and about, we drove past the Bunny Bread plant, and it came to me in a flash! In some capacity, I want to work in a bread manufacturing plant.

I'm sure you are all going, WHAT THE...... but imagine the smell, imagine smelling that wonderful, doughy yeast ALL-DAY-LONG!!!! Would that be heaven or what?

Ya, I know it's a bit far-fetched, but oh lordy, is that smell intoxicating...




© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena