Friday, January 12, 2007

And another thing...

I'm looking at the Flickr badge on this page, and these pix are a little tired. Well, with the exception of Hooterville smoking on the tombstone, that one is plastered on this site for-ever.

Soooo, if any of you have what you consider to be an exceptionally flattering picture of yourself.. I'm talking about a recent picture, you ding-dongs, I can just see some of you trying to sneak in a high school pix... Would you just email some updates, so that I can get Flickr looking as good as the rest of this site.

And remember back in the fall when I asked for that favorite item of clothing that's in your closet. I still have that info and will attempt to get it posted in the near future. Along with a tear-stained picture of that pair of jeans that I used to be able to fit into many, MANY years ago....

I'll be on here all weekend. Hubby always works Saturday and Sunday. Trisher and I were going to see Miss Potter, but oh no, it's not playing in Heavensville yet! Grrrrrr...

Later 'gators...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena