Friday, February 16, 2018

I'm a sucker for kitchy salt and pepper shakers

Eggandtoast

Pioneer woman sold these these fried eggs and toast salt and pepper shakers at The Merc last year, and now they’re unavailable.  But I found them on Amazon.  These are just so cheerful, and they look like spring.
 
Such a silly little thing, but they make me smile.  Do you like them, too?  You can grab them here.
 
Screen Shot 2018 02 16 at 4 23 59 PM
These little polka dot chicks from the Abbott Collection are adorable, too.  I’m also a sucker for polka dots.
 
 
I think I’m just desperate for cheerful, bright colorful anything.  We’ve had so many cloudy, rainy gloomy days this month in Middle Tennessee, I’m weary of it all.  I’m tired of winter clothes and ready to break out the pastels.  I want to grow herbs and plant flowers, but it won’t be long.  Forsythia was blooming today at Panera Bread when we stopped in for lunch.
 
 
5f1d5da901d38abea3be274ed3dc9227
 
I’ve had a set of these fried egg breakfast plates for several years now and I might just need to treat myself to those S&P’s to go with my plates.  Yep, I think I need these…  πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜œ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena