Friday, August 12, 2016

Melissa55 and her Aging Woman Series

 

I am totally in awe of Melissa55 on YouTube.  This woman is sixty-one years old, has never had botox, lifts, fillers, nothing!  I’ve talked about her before but if you haven’t watched her, I think you will enjoy her.  

She is just amazing, how does she look like this at her age???

As for Vitamin C Serum, I use it, but I buy directly from Timeless Cosmetics, very, reasonable, but I don’t have issues with gluten so I don’t have to spend as much money as she does.

Just thought you might all enjoy watching her this morning, all of her videos are so good, but then I’m a huge fan of charming southern women, and Melissa is the cream of the crop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena