Thursday, July 14, 2016

Frozen Candy Bars...

NewImage

A little nostalgia this morning for a favorite summertime treat.  I always ate frozen Snicker Bars as a kid, probably because there was no air conditioning and the chocolate would melt.  I remember them being so hard, you practically broke off your teeth when you bit into them.  I also loved frozen Baby Ruth’s and my all time fave, Zero Candy Bars.

Update to 2016 and my old(er) age, when I avoid sugar 80-90% of the time.  Frozen candy bars have been on my mind lately, so I went to CVS yesterday,  bought Mini Sugar Free York Peppermint Patties, came home, stuck them in the freezer, and oh, my...

These are just as good as if not better than the frozen candy bars of my childhood.  Something about the frozen mint, it just does it.

So, bring out the kid in you, pick up your favorite candy bar of choice, freeze it and dig in.  It’s a cheap thrill.   ~ Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena