Saturday, May 28, 2016

Tom Ford Spanish Pink Lipstick Dupe

NewImage

 I’m a huge fan of nude lips with just a little bit of color, and I’m a peach, not a pink girl.  I love strong colors on everybody else, but on me they just look harsh, and everytime I apply a strong color, I immediately wipe it off and apply a nude tone, those deep shades just don’t work with my complexion.

The Mature Ladies of YouTube are loving Tom Ford’s Spanish Pink lipstick this season, but ouch, it’s pricey, $52 at Nordies…  It’s such a great color, a peachy, slightly pink natural lipstick, everything I love except for the price.  So I was on the hunt for a drugstore dupe and I found it!  Rimmels Notting Hill Nude!  And it’s under $10.  Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!!!!

NewImage

It doesn’t have the fancy packaging, or the embossing that Spanish Pink has, but it’s a great dupe and the color is dead on.  I ordered it online, and I love it.

 

NewImage

I also bought Revlon’s Apricot Fantasy #120, which is a pearlized lipstck, it’s similar as well, but a bit lighter and it’s so pretty, the apricot is softer than most peach lipsticks, it’s a winner for me as well.

 

NewImage

And, I was watching LisaLisaD1 review lipliners on YouTube, she is really liking Revlon’s ColorStay Nude Liner - and since I’m a big fan of the ColorStay line so I bought it as well.  Another winner!  It’s dark enough that you get a nice outline, but it doesn’t say, “oh, you lined your lips."

So that’s it from Heavensville this Memorial Day weekend, just sharin’ the good stuff.

~ Jan

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena