Friday, April 1, 2016

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Review


NewImage

It’s time to share more good stuff. I’ve been on a kick lately, haven’t I? But every evening I watch the “mature’ ladies on YouTube and they have such good ideas, I want you all to share in the great things they’ve introduced me to.

Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel.  It’s $5.59 at Walgreens for an 18 oz. bottle.  Don’t spend big bucks for a small bottle of toner from the department store, this is just as good.  It works absolutely wonderfully, not irritating, doesn’t burn, a squirt on a cotton pad and you will be amazed at the residue that you get off of your face.

I’ve been using this for a few weeks and it’s wonderful.  Just another one of those products that have been around for years that are as good as the pricey new stuff...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena