Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Waterpik, It's a Good Thing...

NewImage

You all know I share the good stuff, and even though I’m a little late jumping on the Waterpik bandwagon, this is too good to keep to myself.  Maybe some of you have thought about it but haven’t pulled the plug yet, and if you’re on the fence with this, just go for it!  And if you already use this, you’re just nodding your head and thinking, “Jan, Jan, you should have done this years ago.”  

This all started six months ago when I had my teeth cleaned and the dental tech told me that their entire office uses a Waterpik.  As she was chipping away at my plaque, I’m sure she was thinking, “this woman needs this, seriously.”  I’ve always been a consistently 2-3 times a day brusher, I floss regularly, but obviously this wasn’t enough.  I know, I know, too much information, but I’m just setting this up so hang on.

So last week was my six month appointment and this old(er) girl got an A+, with very minimal cleaning.  And why?  Because I listened to to the tech, and to my buddy V, who is also a fan of water flossing.  Shortly after that last checkup I bought this duo, the sonic toothbrush and the Waterpik and started brushing my teeth with the sonic toothbrush and then immediately rinsing thoughly with the Waterpik 2-3 times a day.  

Oh, it wasn’t fun in the beginning, my lower gums were sensitive and it hurt when the water blasted them, but after a week or so it was fine.  I quickly became a fan because your mouth feels so clean, and obviously this really works.

You can just buy the Water-Pik without the toothbrush, but it’s $70.99 well spent, in my opinion, to have this duo setup.

Think about it ladies, it really is amazing.  I should have done this years ago...

Here’s a quick link to buy from Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena