Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Diane Keaton's Hair Color, L'Oreal Age Perfect...

 
 
 
Diane Keaton has had many, many hair colors over the year, kinda like somebody else I know, *blush* but her new campaign for L’Oreal Paris Excellence Age Perfect Color had me running to the closest Walgreen to pick up a box.  I researched and found that she is “supposedly” wearing Excellence Age Perfect 9N, Light Natural Blonde Layered-Tone Flattering Color.
 
NewImage
 
And so I’ll color my hair with it, and it will look nothing like the streaky look that Diane Keaton has.  They had a whole crew of professionals working on her, not to mention fantastic lighting, all I have is my makeup mirror and the kitchen sink!  Oh, I know it’s going to be be too light, but it’s February, what else is there to do for fun, except to screw up your hair color.  Well I did just buy that cow poster.  Geezy Pete, how much more excitement can a person stand in one day...
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena