Monday, February 9, 2015

Bad things really do happen in threes...

 

NewImage

Pardon me while i whine...

So the dishwasher has been making a weird vibrating sound for quite a while now.  Hubby deemed it was the pump, ordered a new one, spent most of yesterday installing it.  Nothing went right, it fought him every step of the way.  Plus he has a cold and didn’t feel like messing with it anyway.

I get up this morning, he’s got it installed, but hasn’t bolted it down yet resulting in tools and drills still in the kitchen.  I walk to the utility room, remembering that I had ran a load of clothes late last night and didn’t take them out of the washer.  SURPRISE!  The washer isn’t draining.  Okay, I can handle this, all I need is a cup of coffee.  Right????  WRONG!!!!!!  You guessed it, my coffee brewer is on the fritz!

I could cope if I just had a cup of coffee, I really could.  And after I just spent $40 at Sams on K-Cups last week, how dare it break!  I can cope with the dishwasher and the washing machine, but the coffeemaker, it’s just too much!!!!!!!

I’m lucky that I have a husband who is as handy as the Maytag Repairman, but he doesn’t feel well, the last thing he wants to do is repair appliances.  I’ve had my three bad things now, it can stop, and in the meantime I may just have to make a run to Mickey D’s for a quick java jolt.  Deep breath, Jan, deep breath...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena