Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Decor Steal's Mounted Cow Head

 

NewImage

I’m a huge fan of Decor Steals, and this cow’s head has fascinated me everytime they’ve had it available.  It hasn’t been featured as their daily deal lately, but I was able to Google it, find it on their site and I ordered it this morning.  Whether it’s in stock and I’ll actually get it will be interesting, but I’ll keep you posted.

Hubby isn’t much of a fan of this cow yet, but I think she’s awesome and I’m already thinking about a name, Lily, Elsie, Bessie, Mootilda, and Cowpuccina to name a few.

And of course I need that boxwood wreath to go around her this summer, but I have to wait on that until it’s available again.

A little fun purchase for my kitchen in January, and I “think” I have the perfect spot.  Works for me...

If you’re not familiar with Decor Steals, they have a new “buy” every morning at 9am.  Here’s their link, click on the email icon in the top left corner and you can subscribe for their deals.  I’ve bought several things, the price is always good, always a cheap $5 flat rate for shipping and the quality has been great!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena