Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Hundred Foot Journey

 

I struggle with movies, but who doesn’t.   It’s so hard to find something that interests me at this age.  I loved The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, now they’ve finished filming The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, so apparently others liked it as well.  Anything that has Dame Judi Dench in it is a must see for me!  Oh, I can’t leave out The Quartet with Maggie Smith, it was awesome, too.

And this summer, The Hundred Foot Journey looks interesting.  Can’t quite get over Helen Mirren with a french accent, but the woman is a wonderful actress.  Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, Maggie Smith, love the Brits, they do it so well!

Hubby will watch any movie as long as there is popcorn, sounds like a good date night to me….

And if you just want to sit on the couch at watch Netflix, here are a couple of possibilities for you.  Joan Plowright, another great english actress in Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont is wonderful, and Enchanted April is an absolutely visual delight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena