Monday, August 18, 2014

Hanx Writer, SO much fun!!!!

 

 It’s so old school, retro, vintage, a blast from the past, oh this is a goodie, an iPad app created by none other than Tom Hanks.  

Typing has always been my thing, I cut my teeth on manual typewriters and this app looks and most importantly sounds  and feels like an old typewriter, you even hear that familiar bell “ding” when you get to the end of the line.

It’s only available on iPad right now, hopefully it will come to iPhone soon.  After you type your “letter” you can either email, message or even save it to iBooks.

And did I mention that it’s free!  You can upgrade for $4.99 to two other styles of typewriter, which of course I did, but I actually prefer the free version.  If you’ve got an iPad and you like nostalgia, this is a must try!!!!

Here’s the link to grab it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena